While we are passionate about selling homes, our top priority is the safety of our employees and home shoppers.
As we all continue to monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19, we at Boulder Creek believe it is important to share the steps that we are taking to ensure that we are here to serve you in the safest way possible.
- Our employees have been educated on the potential symptoms of the virus, and have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling at all under the weather.
- We have implemented disinfecting standards (as outlined by the Center for Disease Control) in all of our model homes/offices, and have distributed the CDC-recommended personal hygiene standards to all employees.
- We are limiting employee exposure to large groups by:
- postponing events
- limiting the number of employees onsite
- holding regular inter-office meetings virtually instead of in-person
- working virtually from home offices instead of office buildings (whenever possible)
Our Sales Offices and Model Homes are open, with specific safety precautions in place.
Updated: 9:30am June 1, 2020
Our Online Concierge Team is available seven days a week to provide information and answer any questions you may have.
• Web Chat: Look for the chat/message prompt at the bottom right corner of every page.
• Phone: 303-309-0088
• Email: [email protected]
Our website showcases virtual resources for many of our communities and home plans including:
Appointments to tour or contract a home are available:
• Weekends and Weekdays (Check Community Schedule)
• In Person or Virtually
• Phone Call
As this continues to be an evolving situation, we recommend giving us a call to schedule an appointment: