- is, a single family, lower-maintenance home
- is, a smaller home for a fuller life
- is, a new way to think about what you need from a floorplan
- is not, a no maintenance apartment, townhome, or condo
- is not, a “tiny house” or a McMansion
- is not, a fixer-upper with expected maintenance and surprise repairs
Rethink the conventional & say hello to wee-Cottage®
Housing Evolution In The U.S.
Since the 1970’s… the average cost per square foot has remained relatively stable (inflation considered). This means the majority of the increase in cost for housing has come from other factors…such as the overall square footage of the home.
What if a smaller home is the key to a fuller life?
Boulder Creek’s wee-Cottage® home collection aims to re-align the progression society has taken towards “bigger is better”… and instead offering a home with less square feet, allowing you to spend more time doing the things you love.
The many shapes, styles & sizes of wee-Cottage®
Is wee-Cottage® right for you?
The locations below currently offer the wee-Cottage®
home series for sale by Boulder Creek Neighborhoods®.