What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, access the Homebuyer login, request Homeowner non-urgent services, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, request that we contact you or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e‐mail address, mailing address and/or phone number. Should you choose to enter personal information on this site, you agree that you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and that you will timely update any and all information you provide to keep the information accurate, current and complete.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To respond to Homebuyer or Homeowner questions, comments and issues.
- To respond to a Homeowner request for non-urgent services.
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the information or service requested or in connection with a sale of our company (see below).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for service order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your service order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. However, we do not warrant the security of any information. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that information provided by visitors is secure.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Additionally, in the event that all or substantially all of the assets of our business (or a division thereof) are transferred or sold to another entity, personally identifiable information submitted to us may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply applicable the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Age of Users
Use of Materials – Copyright And Trademark Policies
This site and the content on this site may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use. Any and all materials available through the site are the property of us or are the property of a third party who has granted us a license to use the materials, and may be protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You are free to display and print for your personal, non-commercial use information you receive through the site. You may not otherwise reproduce any of the materials without the prior written consent of the owner. You may not distribute copies of materials found on the site in any form (including by e-mail or other electronic means), without prior written permission from the owner. You may encourage others to access the information themselves on the site and to tell them how to find it.
You agree not to use the content of the site for any illegal or improper purpose, nor for any purpose which might infringe the rights of others, or which might harass or cause distress to any person.
You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to the content and not to remove or alter any such notice or restriction or alter the content in any way.
Boulder Creek Neighborhoods®
712 Main Street
Louisville, CO 80027